Telephone: 07340 283658
Please try to avoid leaving voice messages, as they will cancel "missed call" alerts. If you need to contact me late to make an early appointment the next day, please text as I always check my phone.
Our email is checked a couple of times each working day, so is suitable for general enquiries rather than appointments.
Finding Sunnyside Pet Cremation Services
Sunnyside Pet Cremation Services operates from our smallholding, Sunnyside Poultry just off the A511 on the borders of Swadlincote South Derbyshire.
Please read our directions carefully before you visit.
Access to our smallholding is via a lane directly alongside the Stanhope Arms Hotel, on its right hand corner. We are 200 yards down the lane, past the woodlands. For SatNavs our nearest postcode is for the Stanhope Arms Hotel, DE15 0PU.
Our postal address:
Sunnyside Pet Cremation Services
The Lane Rear of Stanhope Arms Hotel
Ashby Road East
Swadlincote, DE11 0TF - Please follow the directions given above and do not use this postcode on your SatNav, some will incorrectly try to take you down footpaths via Newhall, others will take you 2 miles away.
Weekdays: appointments are available from 9:00am till 2:00pm, then 3:30pm till 5:00pm most weekdays.
Saturdays: appointments are available 10:00am till noon.
Please not that the telephone is switch to "do not disturb" outside of reasonable times. Out of hours appointments are available where circumstances allow, but will carry an additional charge detailed in Price Information. We do not offer a 24 hour service.
Christmas Opening: This year cremations at our premises from Tuesday 22 December until Monday 4 January will be by appointment during the mornings.
To maintain privacy for our customers visits are by appointment only.
If for any reason you have to cancel our appointment then please call or text to let us know.
As a family business there will be occasions we are unavailable in person due to holidays. During our absences Andrew Kinnard's Animals at Home business will cover for us at our premises on a subcontract basis. Andy runs a reputable and established pet care service locally and uses us for his business's cremations. He can be contacted on 07938 857332. Prices may vary.
- Our Waste Carriers License Number is: CBDL58071
- Our Animal & Plant Health Health Agency approval number is: 09/280/0067 ABP/INC. - - We are inspected annually and always receive a glowing feedback.
- We are a completely independent, private small family business, enabling our priority to be to our clients.
- Our cremator emissions are completely clean and exceed the standards required by SDDC.
- The Photographs through this website are of our own premises, pets and children. Please do not copy.
- As our crematorium is located adjacent to our smallholding we are unable to cremate any animal classed as poultry or livestock, either for customers or our own farm. This also also means it is very important you let us know if your pet has died from an infectious virus or has a parasite issue.
Christmas Opening: This year appointments at our premises between Tuesday 22 December and 4 January will be during the mornings.